| || |
| eHealth Prototype |
Main business objective of the scenario are early recognition of heart attacks and fast treatment by combining vital parameters monitoring, aberration and emergency detection, and subsequent rescue management.
• cross-organisational service provisioning by ambulances, doctors, hospitals, network operators, application service providers, and police
• mobility of patient monitoring and diagnosis equipment, mobile and stationary knowledge services provided by cardiologists and decision support systems
• integration of traditional telecom services such as voice and video communications with value-added IT services
|Patient Subscription of the Service|
Bob, a heart patient, wants to subscribe to a service for heart monitoring ...
• Bob logs in the Akogrimo platform and registers for the service
• the platform creates an OpVO (operative virtual organisation) for Bob
• a heart monitoring workflow is instantiated
• appropriate doctors are located and negotiated
• service agents are created
|Continuous Monitoring of the Patient’s Vital Data|
Bob wants to use the heart monitoring service with his mobile ECG device ...
• Bob logs in the Akogrimo platform and activates the service
• the BPEnactor starts the workflow
• the mobile ECG device generates ECG data
• when the ECG analyser detects a potential hazard, the emergency handling workflow is triggered
Emergency Handling of Potential Hazards
when Bob’s ECG data seem hazardous ...
• the systems initiates a video-conference between Bob and Alice, a doctor, on her laptop
• Alice seeks a room with a bigger screen
• due to Alice’s context change a big screen is detected
• the system transfers the video-conference to the big screen
• also, the systems visualises Bob’s ECG data and health data in the big screen
Learn more about the prototype's software ...
Learn more about the prototype's network ...